Ohio Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice is…
Preserving and Protecting Rights and Moral Dignity
of Reproductive CHOICE in the face of increasing threats
on the Issues
- In Homes, In Meeting Places, on the faith-perspective of Reproductive Justice and also political, social, and personal aspects.
- On how to register to vote, re-register if your name or address has changed, request an absentee ballot, and the importance of voting.
on Comprehensive Sexuality Ed.
- In congregations throughout the state (we’ve had successes in Cleveland youth and also with OSU students)
- To prevent unintended pregnancy with abstinence followed by effective contraception when one becomes sexually active
- With the guidance of faithful leadership in an atmosphere that helps teens gain self-respect for their right to choose their reproductive futures.
- From a faith-based perspective
- By clergy and lay-leaders whose record of service commands respect
Compassionate clergy COUNSELING
- That recognizes a woman’s moral decision-making abilities
- With respect for all life, including that of the woman and her family