In celebration of the 45th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, join Freedom of Choice Ohio for a unique “lunch and learn” gathering to help break the stigma around abortion care. Together, we’ll learn how to share our stories, values, and beliefs through “heart-to-heart conversations” about reproductive freedom. Come hear the latest legislative updates and gain hands-on-skills to change hearts and minds in your community. Lunch and childcare will be provided. Space is limited - RSVP today!
- Welcome — Elaina Ramsey, Ohio Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- Legislative Update — Lauren Blauvelt-Copelin, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Ohio
- Heart-to-Heart Abortion Conversation Training — Stephanie Sherwood, Women Have Options-Ohio; Rhiannon Childs, Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio
- Call to Action — Kelley Freeman, NARAL Pro-Choice Ohio
- Closing — Alainna Marincic, Unite for Reproductive & Gender Equity